beta

Rajaselvaraj1991

no picture

Rajaselvaraj1991

Member Since Sep-13 2015
Last Active about 4 years ago
0 Brainstorms
4 Ideas (Public + Private)
 
 

Rajaselvaraj1991 has not created any brainstorms


Hi sir.. I am raja... Me and my team produces an award winning tamil movie from the director of some tamil movie.. Now the 80%of the movie is finished. Remaining 20% of the movie need fund. . This movie is inspiring movie, good story any all the term for the success is well.. We need good supporting producers, we will give the minimum guarenty of bank interest for the amount u are supporting. And the percentage of the profit in the film success. Good story.. Pls Contact 08111978147 raja - See mo [about 4 years ago]

Need business ideas,ready to invest upto 50 lakhs.

Hi sir.. I am raja... Me and my team produces an award winning tamil movie from the director of some tamil movie.. Now the 80%of the movie is finished. Remaining 20% of the movie need fund. . This movie is inspiring movie, good story any all the term for the success is well.. We need good supporting producers, we will give the minimum guarenty of bank interest for the amount u are supporting. And the percentage of the profit in the film success. Good story.. Pls Contact 08111978147 raja - [about 4 years ago]

Need business ideas,ready to invest upto 50 lakhs.

Hi sir.. I am raja... Me and my team produces an award winning tamil movie from the director of some tamil movie.. Now the 80%of the movie is finished. Remaining 20% of the movie need fund. . This movie is inspiring movie, good story any all the term for the success is well.. We need good supporting producers, we will give the minimum guarenty of bank interest for the amount u are supporting. And the percentage of the profit in the film success. Good story.. Pls Contact 08111978147 raja [about 4 years ago]

Investment required 35 lacs profit surely above 50 lacs monthly & increases t...

Hi sir.. I am raja... Me and my team produces an award winning tamil movie from the director of some tamil movie.. Now the 80%of the movie is finished. Remaining 20% of the movie need fund. . This movie is inspiring movie, good story any all the term for the success is well.. We need good supporting producers, we will give the minimum guarenty of bank interest for the amount u are supporting. And the percentage of the profit in the film success. Good story.. Pls Contact 08111978147 raja [about 4 years ago]

ANY OTHER BUSINESS WITH SUCH LOW INVESTMENT & HIGH PROFITS?